How a student spend his days in this lockdown

Lockdown has been introduced in India. School, colleges, restaurants, saloon everything is closed. People are forced to stay at home. Only banks, insurance companies and grocery shops remain open.
For the first time I am experiencing what a curfew is .What it feels like being at quarantine. I now feel myself completely detached from the world outside . Although not 'totally' coz I carry on my chatting on WhatsApp with my teachers. I'm just focusing on my studies and that is why I don't feel bored.

I am a student of class 10 standard preparing for the madhyamik(board) examination . So it is my necessity to carry on my studies which I do enthusiastically. Like I am getting the study elements from my teachers through emails and WhatsApp and I also attend the online classes held at YouTube and Unacademy .No matter what is happening in the outside world, it is a blessing to all the students because we've got enough time and opportunity to study efficiently. On an average, a student can only have 3 hours of self study time after his school, coaching, tutions etc. Now the current circumstances enables him to do deep study whopping 10 hours. Nobody is there to ring the bell to tell me to go out for playing or somewhere else. So I can truly concentrate on my studies.
However when you get a lot of time for studying ,your efficiency might go below the standard so the best thing students can do is to maintain a study-time table. I have made a time table which includes everything from studying to entertainment like watching  Youtube, spending time with my parents, listening to favourite tracks, talking with friends and relatives over telephone etc.
I actually really don't feel bored cause I have enough fields to focus on and enough objectives to be done.
Dad went to the market today with full protection to fetch some essentials . Grocery stores open everyday upto 10:00 a.m. He has been purchasing ,atta in rich amounts for we don't know how long it is needed for us to carry on this lockdown.


(This is my first blog........)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coding